- Current line highlighting can be enabled using View Preferences and the highlighting color selected for each Document Class.
- There is a new option for each Document Class to write the signature bytes (BOM) to Unicode and UTF-8 bytes.
- The default encoding for a document class can now be set to UTF-8. This affects new documents and when the encoding of existing documents is ambiguous. UTF-8 can also be chosen when opening a file with the File Open command.
- Doubled the maximum number of "Files of Type" filters to 32.
- Syntax highlighting can now be enabled for the search results window. However, as it generally contains fragments of possibly mixed syntax, the highlighting may not be accurate.
- The list of syntax colors is now sorted alphabetically.
- Compare files now only lists different lines, rather than at least 3 lines of context.
- Now handles the Visual C++ 2003 INCLUDE search path.
- Perl syntax highlighting is now handled by its own lexical scanner, to make it more robust in detecting when # starts a comment. This requires use of the new perl5.syn syntax definition file.
Last ned TextPad 4.7.0 her
Mer info her